AP Custom Engineering Services
Performance Industry leader in high performance part CNC machining. Our prototyping is used to develop, test, and scale up to high volume production. When form, fit, and function are a priority during the product development process.
Whether you need a single custom machined part, or scale up to full production, We have a solution for your application.
Offering: 3D Scanning, surface treatments like anodizing or plating. Micro-Abrasion polishing. Branding with laser engraving, including full production with custom white box labeling services. We can provide the solution that is right for you and your customers.
What we offer
- Capabilities: 3- or 5-axis milling and turning with live tooling
- Scanning; 3D optical scan, point cloud, polygon conversion
- Design: Part & Assembly design
- Testing: Full part bench or vehicle testing available
- QA Layout: Production layout, QA jig design, repeatability measurement
- Materials: Wide selection of plastic and metal materials
- Capacity: Unrivaled CNC machining capacity partner scale up to high volume production working 24/7
- 20+ years of experience: In-house drafting, design, and application engineers to help solve design challenges. Supporting Automotive, & Aerospace
Prototype Capabilities for Machining
- Volume: 1-10+ Parts
- Quoting: Within hours
- Lead Time: In as fast as 1-2days
- Materials: Wide metals and plastics
- Part size(material dependent): Ranging from 10 in. x 7 in. x 3.75 in. to 22 in. x 14 in. x 1.25 in.
- Standard Tolerances: +/- 0.005 in
Some of project examples include
- Custom Fitting Design, Transition to anything!
- Fuel system and component design up to 2000+ designs
- Tubing detail drawings for partner supplier assembly and mass production
- Wiring pass through fittings
- Bracket and sensor designs
- Oil and cooling improvement projects.
- Custom Servo housing and mounting frame design
- Transmission, intake, crank case and oil pan machining.